Dedicated to Loving Your Pet
Residents in Greenwood, Indianapolis and Central Indiana have grown accustomed to trusting the healthcare needs of their pets to the veterinarians, veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants and receptionists at Academy Hospital since 1977.
- We are dedicated to professionalism and excellence in every phase of our operations.
- We are determined to provide the best possible care for your companion animals.
- We welcome any questions you might have. Educating our clients in the care of their pets is as vital to us as it is to you and your companions.
Since its beginning in 1977, Academy Animal Hospital has maintained its goal of providing the highest quality pet health care in Indianapolis and Greenwood. To that end, the hospital and staff will strive to:
- Maintain an environment and atmosphere in the hospital most conducive to the overall welfare of its patients, clients, and staff.
- Stay abreast of the most current, proven, and effective services available in the pet health care field.
- Provide these services at the most economical level possible while in no way sacrificing quality.
- Continue to explore areas of client needs and potential new services and be aware of improved ways to meet these needs and provide these services.
- Enhance pet health care by contributing to the veterinary profession through education, training, association membership, and dedication to the veterinary community.
From the beginning of our practice, we have seen ourselves as a dedicated group of professionals working together to provide excellent service for our clients, patients, and the profession. We attribute our success to our fine staff and the services we offer.
In addition to providing compassionate and humane delivery of up-to-date services to our patients, we strive to be caring and sensitive to the needs of our clients.
Please call (317) 881-3125 to learn more or schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon.